Monday 13 August 2012

Estonia

So I came back from Finland on the 11th of August where I was greeted by my host family, Mari and Mihkel (mari and mihkel are my internet friends). I've been keeping a journal so I don't feel like giving out all the details. We all basically just hung out for a bit, then I went to my new home.

My host family is so lovely. I couldn't be luckier. My host mum and brother are so nice and have been really welcoming.
I don't feel homesick, instead I feel right at home.

Yesterday Mihkel, Mari, other Mihkel, and Nele (another internet friend who is best friends with Mari) showed me around Old Town and a bit outside of it.  It was sooo nice and it was really great to finally meet my internet friends :D

Miku and I, went to go watch the shooting star shower thing last night. I had only seen 1 shooting star prior to this, and last night I saw 11!

Tallinn on väga ilus.

Mulle meeldib minu pere.

ok I had to throw in some of the little Estonian I know :D

From my window, I can see the sea and a field of grass.
This is like a fairytale.

Anu


No comments:

Post a Comment